Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pretty pleased..................

















FINALLY, seemed like a long time in the makin' but my 2011 Two Color Crayon Challenge Quilt for Colonial Piecemaker's is finished and I felt like SUCH a ROCKstar when I presented it to the group on Saturday. My colors were blue and gray and I simply could NOT have done it without the generosity of the Richmond Ballet to complete my vision......... Loads o' techniques, tons o' originality, dimensionality, craftsmanship, belief in my abilities, dying, rouching, layering, all of that and sooooooooooooooo much mo' - named it Within, as I feel that each and every one of us has gifts within, waiting to be nurtured and shared and embraced and put back out into the world.................. I give you, Within..............

No comments:

Post a Comment