Monday, January 25, 2010

OMG, Oh my gosh: Weekend Recap II


I learned soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, YEAH ME!!!!!!!!!!!! How brilliant am I to use cardboard wraps to keep my strips ever so organized and perfectly presented???????
















Having never attended a cutting bee before, I was more than a little anxious as to how it would all play out but can I tell you HOW MUCH FUN I HAD and how I'm going to send in my money today (NOT!!!) so that I'll be certain and get a spot for next year, too funny............. And can I tell you, I ADORE, SIMPLY ADORE Augusta and Steve Cole!!!!!!!!! They totally rock and we ALL had the best time from beginning to end AND they even fed us!!!!! Just doesn't get any better than that unless they extend it to 5:00 next year, but no pressure!!!!!! So here are some of my favorite pics and I am uber happy for the fortunate souls that will be experiencing Augusta and the cutting bee at the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival!!! And here's the icing - Augusta will be teaching her curved log cabin after the Country Piecemaker's meeting next month and who's one of the lucky girls who'll be attending, ME, ME, ME, that lucky girl is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am one of the lucky ones too.....the CUTTING BEE was ever so much fun.....love your pictures Catherine - and sharing the CUTTING BEE with you was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete