Friday, February 12, 2010

I fell for it, again......................



















Thankfully, it was figuratively, not physically............ Took even more pics of Monday's snowfall and yes, it's taken me this long to post as I thought perhaps, if I ignored it long enough, it would ALL simply go away. Just FYI, didn't work.......... Yesterday, they presented this treasured bit o' info - we've already had more snowfall this season than the last FIVE winters COMBINED - DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're forecasting a 70% chance for Monday - better not, I have an extremely necessary play date with Ellen and Margaret, mad scientists alike, love their faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No mo' sno!!! No mo' sno!!! Come on, all together now, No mo' snow!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE SNOW PICTURES - you have some great ones. I don't think it will snow Monday! And if you believe that I have some ocean front property for sale - in Arizona.

    HUGS,
    sao

    ReplyDelete