Thursday, June 25, 2009

For Karen




Do you have any idea just how much I luvs me some sunflowers?????? Coming from the midwest and the Land of Oz, I have always adored these spectacular sun followers, which their devotion of rotating their seed laden heads to and fro to bask in the rays was one of the magical qualities that I still to this date find enchanting...............

I'm sharing some of my favorite photos of fields of these wondrous joyful flowers taken around the Montpelier, VA area as my gift of hope and faith to Karen, dearheart and treasured friend Karen. She is experiencing her second brain surgery today and I just wanted her to know just how much I am thinking of her and praying for a full and complete recovery. I adore you buddy, these pics are for you.........................

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you, Catherine. We are all thinking of Karen and praying for a positive outcome and a SPEEDY recovery!!
    Hugs, sao

    ReplyDelete