Friday, June 26, 2009

Yesterday was productive................






Not so much today...................

There really is something to this CPAP machine, or as I like to call it, MEUSEPAP as I really am experiencing a considerable boost in energy and stamina, so I suppose sounding like a bad Darth Vader imitation is proving worthwhile..................

I completed the rest of the little amulet/ID bags I had cut out yesterday as well as more of the posie pins like I made for THE quilt and Pat's B-day jewelry ensemble. It's made of dyed snakeskin jasper, vintage czech glass, lampwork and copper beads, most of which I found at the wholesale show last week.............. The jasper beads are really cool, a genuine mix of southwest palette, a rich, rich aqua/teal and molten chocolate, YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ID necklace with the bunch o' buttons is mine and the one with the three buttons is for dearheart Margie who gave me the vintage buttons, how much fun is that?????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment